Saturday, February 27, 2010

Evening on Cedar Hill

My new torus!

I got a new torus! They gave me a great deal on it, too!

My new torus!

I got a new torus! They gave me a great deal on it, too!

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

Bird of prey

It was a cold, wet, miserable day, and he didn't look thrilled to be sitting on a wire out in the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home